Sunday, February 8, 2009

Customer Service???

Back in November--Shannon & I took possession of a 5 piece sectional from Rooms-To-Go. Very nice furniture indeed. We are making monthly payments on it & have enjoyed it very much---that is--until Friday evening.
I pulled the lever to make my recliner--recline--& the lever broke. I am now unable to recline. I called Rooms-To-Go Customer Service--& they told me they only come to Jefferson City area every other Thursday. This coming Thursday--I am not available-since Shannon & I are headed to VT for several days. So Thursday--Feb. 26th will be our 1st available day. On top of that--they will call to give me a time frame during which they will be here. I was & still am---livid!!! THEY will tell ME when they will be here??? So I have to inconvenience myself & possibly miss a day of work just so they can fix a piece of furniture that I have had for only 3 months??? Where is the customer service in that??? Not exactly the way to win customer satisfaction. If they try to insist that they come during the time when I should be at work---I will refuse it--& call Rooms To Go management. I will not allow them to cause me to miss work--when the furniture I bought from THEM doesn't work past 3 months!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Richard, just be glad the damn thing didn't eject you through the roof of your house.

    There's always a bright side. lol

    ReplyDelete